BROOKS 130 SLIMLINE STAIRLIFT
Using the stairlift is easy, simply push the paddle in the direction of travel.
The stairlift can be sent up or down the stairs when it’s needed by another user at the other end.
The arms, seat & footrest all neatly fold away. With its slimline design, there is plenty of room for other members of the house to use the staircase.
At the top, the seat turns and locks at 45° for a half turn, or a full turn at 90°, helping you get in and out of your stairlift safely and easily.
If anything is in the way or blocking the movement of the stairlift, it will stop immediately. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage, ensuring total safety at all times.
Brooks Slimline Stairlift Key Features
Brooks Stairlifts are made in Britain and are highly reliable – requiring minimal maintenance. Brooks slimline stairlifts are battery operated, with battery charge points installed at the bottom and the top of the stairs for easy charging. As it is battery powered, it means the slimeline stairlift noise is minimal, runs smoothly and can even run in the event of a power cut.
Brooks 130 Slimline Features
Brooks ensure it adheres to the guiding principles of care and quality in all stairlifts. Below are some of the features which sets the Brooks slimline stairlifts apart from other stairlifts on the market:
- Slimline, compact design compared to bulky alternatives
- Battery operated with automatically recharging batteries at the top and the bottom of the stairs
- As it is battery-powered, the Brooks slimline stairlifts even function in the event there is a power cut.
- The stairlift includes an easy diagnostic and repair guide, with a numerical fault code display for simple fault identification.
- The Brooks 130 slimline stairlift can handle a weight capacity of up to 127 kilograms.
- No fuss or mess is involved – the Brooks 130 slimline stairlift fits directly onto the stairs, rather than the wall.
Using the Brooks 130 slimline stairlift is easy – you simply push the paddle in the direction you wish to travel.
The Brooks 130 slimline stairlift can be directed to move up or down the stairs remotely when needed, using a remote control from the other end.
The arms, seat and footrest on the Brooks 130 all neatly fold away. With its slimline design, there is plenty of room for other members of the house to use the staircase.
The seat turns and locks in either a half-turn at 45° or full turn at 90°, helping you get in and out of your stairlift safely and easily.
If anything is blocking the movement of the stairlift, it will stop immediately. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage, ensuring maximum safety at all times.
If you would like to find out more information about the Brooks 130 Slimline Stairlift then please call us on 0800 470 2920. If you’d like to find out more information about us, browse our About Us page & feel free to read our reviews & testimonials.